Here at our dental practice in Colorado Springs, we are dedicated to giving you a happy, healthy, and beautiful smile of which you can be proud. After your first examination with x-rays, we will be happy to discuss your options. We offer many different dental services so that you can choose what will work best for you. Then, we will design a course of treatments (if necessary) to ensure your teeth receive optimal care.
Here are a few common dental services we offer to patients in Colorado Springs:
- Crowns and Caps – Dental crowns, or caps, cover a tooth for a variety of reasons. It could be that the tooth is weak, very discolored, or cracked, just to name a few common reasons for dental caps and crowns.
- Fillings – Cavities require that the decay within the tooth is drilled out, and then the filling is put in its place. Other uses for fillings include the need to fix broken or cracked teeth.
- Scaling – Scaling is a cleaning process that is needed when tartar, as well as other material, has gotten below the gumline and needs to be removed. Usually the patient is numbed before this process begins.
- TMJ Treatments – Problems with the temporomandibular joint (TMJ for short) can require TMJ treatment. Symptoms that indicate you might need TMJ treatment can include: pain in the joints of your jaw, pain when chewing, or a shift in the way your teeth rest together.
- Bridges – Dental bridges fill in the gap between missing teeth. The two teeth surrounding the gap are used as an anchor for the bridge.
Pediatric Dentistry services are offered at 21st Street Dental Group, including braces for kids, teeth cleanings, and more.
- Braces – Braces are a series of bands, wires and additional corrective devices that work slowly over time to straighten teeth. Braces are usually installed for between one to three years. Removable retainers are also available.
- Invisalign – Invisible orthodontic aligners, also known as Invisalign, are custom-built aligners usually used to treat mild teeth spacing or crowding issues.
- Dental Implants – When there is a need to replace the root, the thing that anchors the tooth, then a dental implant could be needed.
- Teeth Whitening – Although there are a variety of at-home teeth whitening products available, teeth whitening options provided by your dentist are the most effective.
Periodontistry focuses on your gum health. If you are experiencing sore or bleeding gums, gum recessions or have missing teeth, give our periodontist in Colorado Springs a call and we’ll set up a visit where we can review a treatment plan.
Usually called a root canal, an endodontic procedure removes the root and pulp, then seals the area to avoid an abscess. Decay and infected teeth are often the cause for this process to be done.
Many people suffer from fear and anxiety about visiting the dentist, so much so that a lot of them would rather suffer through their dental problems than fix them. Sedation dentistry offers patients an alternative to that fear, using a variety of methods to sedate the patient in order to make their dentist visit more pleasant.
If you have any questions about the Colorado Springs dental services we provide and how we can get you the great smile you deserve, please contact 21st Street Dental Group at (719) 387-5612 or contact us online.